With over 48 years experience in creating highly innovative products, Nautel has earned an international reputation as a world leader in the design, manufacture, sales and support of high power, solid state RF products for AM and FM broadcast, navigation, industrial and space-based applications.
- Manufacturer/Designer of RF Equipment – Transmitters, Receivers, Antennas
- Manufacturer/Designer of Power Amplifiers and Power Conversion Devices
- FPGA / DSP Development
- Data Communications, TCP/IP
More than 15,000 customers in 177 countries rely on Nautel’s RF solutions – systems that meet stringent quality standards at our ISO 9001 registered manufacturing facilities in Canada and U.S.A., and perform in harsh climates ranging from arctic, to desert, to jungle.
- Invented the world’s first solid-state, high-power radio beacon transmitter in 1970
- Multidisciplinary Research and Development team of 40 engineering staff
- Over 250 employees
- Facilities in Canada and U.S.A. are ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Knowledgeable technicians provide 24/7 global customer support
- Financially stable: Nautel owns all land, plant, and equipment and is debt free
- Award winning exporter
In summary, Nautel is big enough to offer cutting-edge technology, but small enough to respond to specific customer’s needs. Understanding customers’ requirements allows Nautel to design products that suit the exact specifications of each customer.
How Can We Help You?Contact us now to learn how our unique capabilities can create a customized solution for you »
2017 Halifax Business Awards, January 26th, 2017.
2015 Halifax Business Awards, January 22, 2015